FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
George Braddock, CLTC
ACSIA Partners LLC
George Braddock Offers Virtual Long-Term Care Education and Planning, Avoiding In-Person Infection Risks
Miami, FL May 28, 2020 -- If you, your family, or group need an agent's help in planning for long-term care, a meeting may be necessary. However, COVID-19 infection prevention could delay your planning if you don’t know where to look.
In a time of social distancing, why risk sharing viruses with anyone? With George Braddock, however, you can meet without risk!
"I'm available virtually, through computer or mobile device, for individuals or groups of any size," says Braddock, FL-based agent with ACSIA Partners LLC. The educational sessions are offered through online conferencing tools that let multiple people from multiple locations connect with each other at the same time.
"We use tools that are like Zoom, but designed for professional use. This even allows family members from far away to participate in education and planning," Braddock adds.
The virtual sessions may cover whatever you or your group want to know, such as --
- What are the odds of needing long-term care some day?
- How much does it cost?
- How can I pay for it when government programs fall short or don’t apply in my case?
- What are the benefits of group coverage?
These and other questions will be answered by Braddock.
Virtual meetings may be requested for individuals, couples, families, or any kind of group or organization. "It can be a business, a local club, a religious group -- even a few friends concerned about the issue."
As a certified long-term care insurance agent, Braddock also advises on other planning options, which include:
- "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
- Worksite long-term care (portable individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
- Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
- Critical illness insurance
- Additional protections including long-term care education and referrals to top care services
Braddock may be reached at http://www.ltcprofessor.com/ or 888-350-5423.
Braddock is a licensed long-term care insurance agent who represents the company in AL, CA, FL, GA, MI, NC, OH, PA, TX, VA.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
I'm new to the whole idea of Long Term Care. George did a great job explaining this insurance in a way that was very easy and helpful to understand. He had great answers for all my questions and… Read More