FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
George Braddock, CLTC
ACSIA Partners LLC
Unclear About Long-Term Care Insurance? You Have Lots of Company, Says LTC Agent George Braddock
Miami, FL July 27, 2020 -- These days, there's an abundance of information about long-term care services and facilities; but knowledge of how to pay for it seems lacking. This knowledge gap was recently highlighted by The Motley Fool:
"I highly recommend this article," says George Braddock, an agent with ACSIA Partners LLC.
The article states: "An estimated 48% of Americans aged 55 to 64 are not familiar with long-term care insurance, according to the Center for a Secure Retirement® and Bankers Life. And that means these same people might lose out on a key opportunity to make an otherwise terrifying expense a lot more manageable."
Braddock is on a mission to help fill this knowledge gap.
As a certified long-term care insurance agent, Braddock advises on the full range of LTC planning options, which include:
- Traditional long-term care insurance through multiple carriers
- "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
- Worksite long-term care (portable individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
- Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
- Critical illness insurance
- Additional protections including long-term care education and referrals to top care services
Braddock may be reached at http://www.ltcprofessor.com/ or 888-350-5423.
Braddock is a licensed long-term care insurance agent who represents the company in AL, CA, FL, GA, MD, MI, NC, OH, TX, VA.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
I'm new to the whole idea of Long Term Care. George did a great job explaining this insurance in a way that was very easy and helpful to understand. He had great answers for all my questions and… Read More